What do the Ratings Mean?
Here’s an example of one of the strongest ratings and what it means:
TR — torch resistant
TL — tool resistant
30 — the number of minutes the front door only can resist tool and/or torch break-ins
x6 — 6 sided safe, tool and/or torch resistant on all six sides for 30 minutes
These safes are most popular and necessary for Jewelry Stores. Call your insurance company for your exact coverage for a particular rating based on your store location, alarm system, and jewelry’s wholesale replaceable value.
Here’s an example of what your store may need:
- Explanation Maximum jewelry replacement value
- TL-15 Tool resistant 15 Min, front door only – $135,000
- TL-30 Tool resistant 30 Min, front side only – $350,000
- TL-15×6 Tool resistant 15 Min, all sides – $350,000
- TL-30×6 Tool resistant 30 Min, all sides – $500,000
- TRTL – 30×6 Tool and torch resistant 30 Min, all sides – $1 million plus
Questions regarding our safes or installation services? Give us a call at 561-795-6251 today to get started protecting your valuables with the security of a safe or vault!